Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

gameoverzx
New Contributor III

Help. Qlik Sense Enterprise Hub stuck at loading data/ initialising data

Hi everyone,

I am having issues with Qlik Sense Enterprise Hub getting stucked (waited more than 30mins) whenever i try to load data into the server.

Simply put, whenever i choose the "add data" function after creating an app, i get stucked at the part where it says "initializing data".

Similarly, if i choose the data load editor, i get stucked after i click "load data" for the script to be loaded.

This is not a browser problem as i am able to load data through Qlik Cloud rather than Qlik Sense Hub.

Data Initialisation.jpgData Load Fail.jpg

Thanks for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mramachandran3
New Contributor III

Re: Help. Qlik Sense Enterprise Hub stuck at loading data/ initialising data

I had the same problem. After many hours, it seems it was an incorrect entry into services.conf at  [C:\Users\{user} AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\] . Make sure all the paths are valid including log. AND your HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH are valid.

Looking at the log at temp folder , i found that log was pointing to a log folder that was invalid. That was because our network team made the X: drive - HOMEDRIVE which was incorrect. Changing that to correct available path fixed the problem. And, the app now runs without any problem.

Sequence#TimestampHostnameVersionLoggerSeverityMessage
120170208T161505.952-0500127.0.0.14.5.1GlobalINFOConfiguration: {"context":"desktop","version":"4.5.1","migrationVersion":"1.0.0","host":"127.0.0.1","port":"9074","open":{"noData":true,"port":"4848","isSecure":false,"identity":"migration-service"},"logPath":"X:\\\\Documents\\Qlik\\Sense\\Log"}
6 Replies
Chanty4u
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

which version you are using right now?  and did you tried to reinstall your version or try to upgrade your current version and give a try?    

Not applicable

Hello,

I have the same issue with data from file.

It seems not even starting the load.

However, when I choose to debug the script, it is working perfectly.

My version :

mramachandran3
New Contributor III

I had the same problem. After many hours, it seems it was an incorrect entry into services.conf at  [C:\Users\{user} AppData\Local\Programs\Qlik\] . Make sure all the paths are valid including log. AND your HOMEDRIVE and HOMEPATH are valid.

Looking at the log at temp folder , i found that log was pointing to a log folder that was invalid. That was because our network team made the X: drive - HOMEDRIVE which was incorrect. Changing that to correct available path fixed the problem. And, the app now runs without any problem.

Sequence#TimestampHostnameVersionLoggerSeverityMessage
120170208T161505.952-0500127.0.0.14.5.1GlobalINFOConfiguration: {"context":"desktop","version":"4.5.1","migrationVersion":"1.0.0","host":"127.0.0.1","port":"9074","open":{"noData":true,"port":"4848","isSecure":false,"identity":"migration-service"},"logPath":"X:\\\\Documents\\Qlik\\Sense\\Log"}
Not applicable

Thanks a lot,

It is now working as it should.

jim_chan
Contributor III

Hi Fabrice,

I am currently having this issue , i would really want to know, how did you solve it? Please help !

Rgds

Jim

mramachandran3
New Contributor III

Did you read through the earlier post that looks at services.conf and replace the log path to a correct hardcoded path instead?

Community Browser