cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rehan
Creator III
Creator III

Hide Extraction Apps

WHat is the best way to handle the QVD generators or Extraction layer apps. Where do we publish them so that they are not visible to the end users.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi!

I do not publish this APPs and I can yet schedule reload tasks for them. Thus, nobody except me can see those "only reload" APPs. 

I do not know how to do this when more than one user is developing and maintaining those APPs. Maybe you can publish them to a "Only Developers" Stream (remember that you can grant/denny acces to streams from QMC) and allow other developers to modify reload apps.

Regards!

Jaime.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jaibau1993
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi!

I do not publish this APPs and I can yet schedule reload tasks for them. Thus, nobody except me can see those "only reload" APPs. 

I do not know how to do this when more than one user is developing and maintaining those APPs. Maybe you can publish them to a "Only Developers" Stream (remember that you can grant/denny acces to streams from QMC) and allow other developers to modify reload apps.

Regards!

Jaime.

dreweezy
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You can also create a stream (for you and your team or whoever needs access) and create a security rule so that specific users/content admin, etc can see that specific stream. This way, it'll be hidden from a regular user but will be visible for you and your team.