Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshR
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hover over tool tip not working for Combo chart and other visualizations

Hi,

First time I've asked a question and I'm hoping this is the right location

I'm using a surface pro and we've recently upgraded to the April 2020 release of Qlik sense. After upgrading there has been a change in hover over behavior and tooltips no longer appear when hovering over certain visualizations. I have found a solution that, as far as i can tell, is no longer relevant/applicable with the most recent version of Chrome - https://support.qlik.com/articles/000031895

The only way I've been able to get the tooltips to return is by disabling the 'HID - compliant touch screen' device in Device Manager. This works for me but I can't expect everyone in my organisation to disable this setting on their device.

Does anyone have an alternative solution to the problem?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshR
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Going to reply to myself.. Looks like the fix is a whole lot simpler than I had considered when playing around with things. Simply, the version I'm using allows the user to set the touch screen on/off using the Navigation menu in the top left corner.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JoshR
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Going to reply to myself.. Looks like the fix is a whole lot simpler than I had considered when playing around with things. Simply, the version I'm using allows the user to set the touch screen on/off using the Navigation menu in the top left corner.