Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How Can I Present My Dashboard Sheets On A Continuous Cycle

I have made 4 sheets in one app and I want to be able to display them in our office, but need them to loop automatically, so employees can see the visuals.

I would like to be able to display like the Story Telling feature on the cloud, but there is no auto loop. Is there anyways I can make this happen?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
vikasmahajan

Please go through this SlideShow.qvw

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

I can not open this file type on my computer, I have tried opening it with ,the Qlik Sense app, but it just brings me to my hub.

Not applicable
Author

Is there any function within the free Qlik Sense Desktop that allows for an automated cycled story? I do no have Qlik View so all I can not see a lot of the files uploaded to this site. All I really see is the play button for the story but that still requires you to click through the slides (sheets).

Not applicable
Author

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.