Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

How Can I Present My Dashboard Sheets On A Continuous Cycle

I have made 4 sheets in one app and I want to be able to display them in our office, but need them to loop automatically, so employees can see the visuals.

I would like to be able to display like the Story Telling feature on the cloud, but there is no auto loop. Is there anyways I can make this happen?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Re: How Can I Present My Dashboard Sheets On A Continuous Cycle

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.

4 Replies
vikasmahajan
Honored Contributor III

Please go through this SlideShow.qvw

Vikas

Not applicable

I can not open this file type on my computer, I have tried opening it with ,the Qlik Sense app, but it just brings me to my hub.

Not applicable

Is there any function within the free Qlik Sense Desktop that allows for an automated cycled story? I do no have Qlik View so all I can not see a lot of the files uploaded to this site. All I really see is the play button for the story but that still requires you to click through the slides (sheets).

Not applicable

I ended up creating a url link for each sheet using the localhost:484/resources/single.html.

Then opened each sheet in google chrome as a new tab, and now I used an extension on chrome to cycle through each tab automatically.