Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

lgutierrez
New Contributor III

How can i get the year average for the products sold just in the last month?

Hi Experts

I have a simple table with 3 columns

1- Product

=Product

2- Sales average for current month

=Avg({<Month={$(=max(month))}>}Sales)

3- Sales average for the year

=Avg({<Month=>}Sales)

My problem is when I remove the month, I also see products sold in othe months.

Question:

How can i get the just the year average for the products sold just in the last month?

(extample Attached

prouducts without Avg Jun, are from other months, i need removed them from the table).

Thanks in advance

Regards.

7 Replies
jaumecf23
Contributor III

Re: How can i get the year average for the products sold just in the last month?

Hi,

Maybe you can do something like this:

=if(Avg({<Month={$(=max(month))}>}Sales)>0,Avg({<Month=>}Sales))

Re: How can i get the year average for the products sold just in the last month?

You can also use this

=Avg({<Month, Product = {"=Avg({<Month = {$(=max(month))}>}Sales) <> 0"}>}Sales)

lgutierrez
New Contributor III

Thank you very much for your feedback...

However it doesn't work...

thanks.

lgutierrez
New Contributor III

Thanks Sunny

however it don't work.

the script don't come back anything.

but I appreciate your attention

thaks.

Would you be able to share a sample?

lgutierrez
New Contributor III

tabla1.pngtabla2.png

lgutierrez
New Contributor III

In the first table, I sow the products for the last month. and in the second I need the total year average for the products, but just for the products in the first table.

the problem is when i add the Acum column with the avg for the year, I get also products for other months.

Community Browser