Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vlakeshr
Creator
Creator

How can remove scroll bar in qliksense and able to view selected data instead of scroll the table in qliksense

How can remove scroll bar in qliksense and able to view selected data instead of scroll the table in qliksense.

Like select month then I want to see data for selected months in the pivot table and do not want to see data for other months and no need to use scroll bar if I use random month data in the table...

Somebody help for this query

16 Replies
kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

did you try adding calculation condition to your chart with GetSelectedCount(fieldname) >= 1 ?

vlakeshr
Creator
Creator
Author

Shall I use in Measure means Calculation condition?

In the calculation condition..I am using If condition for calculation

I will try and let you know..Thanks for reply.

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

It's Calculation condition window in Add-ons > Data Handling panel - something like this:

sc1.PNG

with your expression like:

f(GetSelectedCount(FieldName) >=1, 1,0)

You can also change the displayed message to something else.

Good luck!

vlakeshr
Creator
Creator
Author

I am working at client location..

I will check and let you know..May be It will work

Thanks and appreciate your quick responses..

vlakeshr
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Mic,

I tried below syntax for selecting current data view but it's not working, I am getting error as it's showing error in message

If(GetSelectedCoun t(

if([Client Type] ='Individual' or COUNTRY = ' SGH', (sum(Values) - (Value))/(sum({1}Values)),

if([Client Type] ='Individual' or COUNTRY = ' SGHJ',(sum(SGHJValues) - (Value))/(sum({1}SGHJValues)),

if([Client Type] ='Individual' or COUNTRY = 'ARG',(sum(ARGValues) - (Value))/(sum({1}ARGValues)),

Null()))))>=1,1,0)

Can you please suggest other option..I have tried GetCurrentSelections but it is also not working

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

I think you are trying to put both calculation condition and measure itself into the calculation condition box, which doesn't seem correct. In Calculation condition box you should only put your statement - something like:

if(GetSelectedCount(Month) >=1, 1,0)

to initiate the calculation of your chart.

In your measure box you should still put your sum(Values) expressions, just like you did before you set your calculation condition (so there are no changes required to your measure at this stage).

As per QSense Help guide - maybe ready some more about how they can be used in your app.

GetSelectedCount() finds the number of selected (green) values in a field.

GetFieldSelections() returns a string with the current selections in a field.

Good luck,

Micha

vlakeshr
Creator
Creator
Author

I am waiting reply on my request. Appreciate for quick response..Thanks in advance

vlakeshr
Creator
Creator
Author

I used below condition before replied but it was not working..Showing error as calculation condition not fulfilled

If(GetSelectedCount(Month) >=1, 1,0)

GetFieldSelections() is also not working

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Now you have to select something on your filter Month, as per below:

sc1.PNG