Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to build a process flow diagram that is expandable/clickable auto-update of charts/data on the side as views change?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to build an interactive Qliksense environment that visually shows end-to-end business processes in the form of process flows, but allows for a user to select certain nodes in the process to drill down or zoom into more detailed portions of the diagram. The reason I am looking at Qlik is because we want certain data/charts to be shown corresponding to whichever process/step is currently selected as well as have these charts auto-render as the selection or scope of viewing changes.

Would this be possible through some custom extension? Hoping for some kind of visualization to start from on here or somewhere like Github so as to not start from scratch.

TJ

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi
Have you found the answer for your question?

I also have the same question.

If you got some ideas, could share with them. Just started working on this task.

Need to illustrate the process flow sheet of coal production.  The whole picture invovles several steps such as transportation, metallurgy etc.  Each of the them need to be shown is the way that when you click on the details, such as list of components, required equipment etc. appear.

Many thanks!

Constantin_Wehmschulte
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi, 

would this solution help you? https://www.mpm-ProcessMining.com

It's a full blown process mining solution based on the qlik platform to visualize processes. It can be easily deployed on existing qlik sense installations and inlcudes some extensions and a template app.

Best regards, 
Constantin