Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Coming your way, the Qlik Data Revolution Virtual Summit. October 27-29. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

How to create a mashup with several pages?

Hi,

I created a mashup with several 3 pages but cant seem to be able to get dev-hub to recognise the other 2 pages. In page 1, I have "qvplaceholder" 01-08, in page 2, I have 09-15 and page 3 has 16-24.

When I go on to the preview page, I can drag and drop visualisations to all placeholders in page 1. But page 2 and 3 do not allow me to add them. One workaround I have found is that if I create all placeholders in page 1, I can then copy them over to the other pages and they work fine.

The problem with this is when I navigate to my mash-up (and log on), I am taken to page 1. I then make some selections and go to page 2/3 (by clicking on a link in my mashup navigation bar) but the selections do not persists. I have noticed that when I click on a link for page 2/3, the "qlikTicket" in the URL is not passed on. I can manually copy and paste the ticket to the URL on page 2/3 and my selections persist across each page.

What is the best way to tackle this? Do I need to pass on the ticket to each page? And if so how?

But even if I do pass on the ticket, I am still left with the problem that the dev-hub doesn't seem to recognise more than a single html page as I am not able to drag and drop visuals on to pages 2 and 3.

Can someone please help me out?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

anyone?

Highlighted
Master III
Master III

It is weekend. People are busy with all kinds of things away from their PC.

Give it a few days before bumping (it again if nobody responds).

Don't allow Perfection to be the enemy of Good Enough.
May you live in interesting times!
Highlighted
Not applicable

ok thanks