Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to create a reference line for CAGR in Qlik Sense

Hi does anybody have an example for the expression when making a reference line or trend line for CAGR using a bar chart? I can't find any matching examples.  I know how to write the CAGR expression but not how to make a refrence line. My dimension is date and my measure is sum(sales). Many thanks!

Sahir

Labels (1)
  • Chart

3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Go to Chart Properties | Presentation. Next to the box titled Reference Lines click Add..., add the expression and an optional label. Select Primary Y if using only a single Y axis or using the left axis.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Thanks, I think you are referring to qlikview? I am using Sense it is a bit different, but also I need to understand how an reference line expression works, because just using the same expression as the measure does not work (which I thought it would).

Kind regards,

Sahir

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Sorry - I get QV and Sense all together - did not notice that this was a Sense question.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein