Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wangxusq
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to fix the dimension number in QS

Hi All,

My requirement is as follows:

I created a bar chart and show Top 10.But sometimes the number of dimension may be  6 or 7,eg.less than 10.

But my clients ask me that the number of dimension must be 10 when it's less than 10.

Eg. when the number of dimension (count(dimension)) =8,then I must add two Placeholders(Just keep the width every bar chart unchanged.)

Please help,thanks.

3 Replies
Thiago_Justen_

What are dimension and measure used in bar chart?

Another question:

Are you using "Relative number" or "Fixed number" when limitting dimension?

pastedImage_2.png

Thiago Justen Teixeira Gonçalves
Farol BI
WhatsApp: 24 98152-1675
wangxusq
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

For example,drill down dimenion,vendor-proeuct。

First I show Top10 vendors,when i select One vendor,

then show top10 product。But sometimes,some vendor does not have products more than10。So I need add placeholder for dimension to keep

the bar chart unchanged。

THIAGO TEIXEIRA <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com> 写道:

How to fix the dimension number in QS

reply from THIAGO TEIXEIRA in Qlik Sense - App Development & Usage - View the full discussion

What are dimension and measure used in bar chart?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Qlik Community

Start a new discussion in Qlik Sense - App Development & Usage by email or at Qlik Community

Following How to fix the dimension number in QS in these streams: Inbox

© 1993-2018 QlikTech International AB | Copyright & Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Use | Software EULA

Digvijay_Singh

I don't think its that simple, you cannot create new dim values while making selections and that too based on how many products less than 10 based on selected Vendor.