Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to get next column value with after() function in Qlik Sense

Hi,

I am using same dataset. I have tried these expressions Sum(DEGER) and After(Sum(DEGER)) in qlikview. It works perfectly.

I want to see first week value next to second week value to calc change rate. Please check CATEGORY 1.

image.png

When I try that in Qlik Sense It doesn't work perfectly. Is that bug in Qlik Sense? Does anybody know how to solve?

image.png

Thanks,

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you please post QVW? If so, we can help in Qliksense.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I attached QVW and QVF files Can you check please?
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Is this you are expecting?

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes but Its already working in qlikview. I have to develop that in Qlik sense. Please check my second image I couldn’t get first week value next to second week because second week there is no value for CATEGORY 1.

Did you change something in expression? I need to test in Qlik Sense.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Quite bug to me as well. Check If @marcus_sommer  can help you !!

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Did you try:

After(TOTAL Sum(DEGER))

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
umuto
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @jonathandienst
I have tried but It's not what I need.
sunny_talwar

The only way I think this can be done is by Generating Missing Data. In your case, the combination of REGION 1, CITY A, RUT = A, KATEGORI = CATEGORY 1, and YILHAFTA = 2019-02 doesn't exists... QlikView is able to handle it, but Qlik Sense isn't.