Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2020: Join us May 11 - 14, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ. Register early and save $400. Learn More
Not applicable

How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I have already asked a question like this before (How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression?), but it was unanswered and might have been too complicated.  Let me try a different way....

Given my table, how can I look up the values to use in my pivot table's expression when the user filters on [Transaction Date]?

InventoryValues.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I think you're looking for the FirstSortedValue function: FirstSortedValue - chart function ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MVP & Luminary
MVP & Luminary

Re: How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I think you're looking for the FirstSortedValue function: FirstSortedValue - chart function ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Thank you, thank you, thank  you!!!!!!