Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I have already asked a question like this before (How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression?), but it was unanswered and might have been too complicated.  Let me try a different way....

Given my table, how can I look up the values to use in my pivot table's expression when the user filters on [Transaction Date]?

InventoryValues.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I think you're looking for the FirstSortedValue function: FirstSortedValue - chart function ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
2 Replies

Re: How to get start and end values based on date(s) in a Qlik Sense Visualization expression? (#2)

I think you're looking for the FirstSortedValue function: FirstSortedValue - chart function ‒ Qlik Sense

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Thank you, thank you, thank  you!!!!!!

Community Browser