Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Customers, Partners & Luminaries only: You're invited to a Data Analytics Roadmap session. Read More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner
Partner

How to hide "Take a snapshot" and "Maximize" buttons from specific charts?

Hello!

I wonder if there is a way to hide/block/disable from objects the "Take a snapshot" and "Maximize" buttons/properties.

There are many frecuently used objects that they have NO NEED to be maximized, such as buttons, drop down menus, text objects, etc.

qlik_button.png

Thanks for any help or idea!

Ariel

Labels (4)
4 Replies
Highlighted
Creator II
Creator II

I would recommend the Selection Bar from Climber as it allows you to hide the maximize and snapshot buttons. The default Qlik Navigation button also hides these properties. 

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Thanks for the answer. But my request is more general: It would be nice to disable Maximize/snapshot options on ANY object, so it doesn't appear when mouse over it.

Highlighted
Partner
Partner

My users keep clicking  maximize by mistake. It does not make sense to offer the option in things such as the button @arieidel refered to.

@arieidel , have you thought of adding this to the ideas board? I would definitely vote for it.

Highlighted
Creator III
Creator III

Hi @arieidel Did you get any solution for this?