cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to keep fixed color a one of the bar in bar chart

HI Team,

I have a bar chart where I am showing comparison between two values. one bar will be with a fixed value and the other will get changed when applies filters.

I want to keep one of the bar with a fixed color in bar chart, but when I filter,both the bars(bar with Fixed value and actual value) are getting changed.

Can any one please help me on this.

Thanks,

Murali

8 Replies
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

can you share a sample app

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI,

Below is my sample  app screen shot where I want to have a fixed color for the bar as highlighted below.

I have written a Color- Custom expression for changing the color for the bar, but its is applying for the both bars.

Please help me on this.

QlikSenseSample.png

Thanks,

Murali

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Can anyone one help me on the above issue.

Thanks,

Murali !

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Its very hard to diagnose your problem with the limited information provided, so the best anyone will be able to do is guesswork. To avoid guessing games, I suggest you supply more information about the document and the object in question as well as the data model. The best way to do this is to upload a small sample that demonstrates the problem.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

What expression you have used in Color by Expression?

What are the 2 Measures you have used?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I have given a screen shot of the my requirement in the above thread. If i want to upload my Qvf file how can i do it. I don't see an option to upload a file.

I have a measure --  M1 and Measure -- M2  in the bar chart. My retirement is all the bars of Measure M1 should have a fixed color. M2 should vary color to by filters

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Your Screenshot doesn't give an idea about the expression you used.

Refer Uploading a Sample

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

hi,

Below is the url of my new discussion with Qfv file and  more information on the issue.

How to keep fixed color a one of the bar in bar chart

thanks,

Murali