Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

How to make the bar chart most recent month on the right side ?

HI All , Enclosed is my chart , which the X axis most recent month is show on the left size. Which is not what I want.

I need to make  most recent month at right size.  My issue is after change it , the chart will not display the most recent month sales by default unless user move the  below  the way to the right.

MY question is it is possible make the Box also alway rest on right side ? So user don't need to move the box from left to right . ( Any idea what should I called the Box using correct name ? )

image.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

The  chart will always move from left to right so if your requirement is to show the latest month first then how you have it in your screen shot is the way to display it.

IM not sure what benefit to the user you are giving trying to display it the other way,  it would not be an intuative way for them toe. To explore the data

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

The  chart will always move from left to right so if your requirement is to show the latest month first then how you have it in your screen shot is the way to display it.

IM not sure what benefit to the user you are giving trying to display it the other way,  it would not be an intuative way for them toe. To explore the data

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Andy

Thank you so much for sharing and tell me the reasons .

So I will force all my chart all most recent year or month starting from left , which I feel it is need to get use to it.

Paul

Sent from my iPhone