Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to merge one QlikSence application into one?

Hi Greetings of the Day!!

Can we have any way to merge two qliksence applications into one application.

Example: I have developed an application like ProductionAnalytics.qvf (With 5 Sheets).

Meanwhile one of college developed WORKORDER ANALYSIS.qvf (with 4 sheets).

Now i want to merge these two apps into one qliksence app.

Please help me on this requirement.

Thanks,

Anjaneyulu

4 Replies
arasantorule
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Do you mean to have one app instead of two.

If so, I believe we wont be able to merge them directly.

Since the data model needs to be combined/fit to have them work together,  we need to create the app manually by changing the data model if required.

Thanks

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

I doubt you can merge 2 different application into 1 but you can link them using Qlik Branch extension.

Select action type as Open a website and give link for sheets for another app.

It might help

Not applicable
Author

Hi Silambarasan,

Actually we both are using same data model, but we are developing reports on different modules (Production Module and Work Orders Module).  It means we split the work .

I hope this makes you a bit sense.

Thanks,

Anjaneyulu

thomaslg_wq
Creator III
Creator III

Maybe 2 options :

As you do not have so many sheets : just copy objects with copy paste from one app to the other (Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V works even on web browser ! ).

Another option, (but never tried) : would be to publish the first app, then with Qmc utilities Qlik Sense - QMC Utilities, put all sheets as community sheets on this app, and then publish the second app as "replace the first published app". And finally with QMC utilities put the community sheets as base sheets. End.