Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

How to remove the condition on If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '' from my expression ?

Hi All

May i know how to remove the condition on If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '' from below expression ?:-

Money(RangeSum( Above(RangeSum(Above(If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '', Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*1)), 0, RowNo())))

, -Sum(TOTAL Aggr(If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '', Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*1)), YearMonth))) , $(vMoneyFormatK_GL))

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MVP
MVP

Re: How to remove the condition on If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '' from my expression ?

This seems to be working in QV, can your try in QS

=Money(RangeSum(

Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*-1), 0, RowNo()))),

-Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*-1), YearMonth)))

, $(vMoneyFormatK_GL))

Seems to be working in QS for the selections you have, not sure what happens for other selections

3 Replies
MVP
MVP

Re: How to remove the condition on If([Exec P&L Level] = 's', '' from my expression ?

Waiting for the sample

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

My QS file

MVP
MVP

This seems to be working in QV, can your try in QS

=Money(RangeSum(

Above(RangeSum(Above(Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*-1), 0, RowNo()))),

-Sum(TOTAL Aggr(Sum({<year, month>}[Amount]*-1), YearMonth)))

, $(vMoneyFormatK_GL))

Seems to be working in QS for the selections you have, not sure what happens for other selections