Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III

How to sort bars by measures level in Bar chart

Hi Folks,

Could some one help me on this following requirement.  

How to sort bars by measures level in Bar chart. I am having a bar chart in the following 

bar test.PNG

In the above chart if we look at dimensions Hard disk.  Lower value is 4  and Actual is 0. So  1st bar should be Actual & 2nd bar should be Lower Value.

If we look at dimension USB Lower value is 20 & Actual is 17. So 1st bar should be Actual & 2nd Bar should be Lower Value.

There is one more Dimension  Mouse. In this case 1st bar is Lower , 2nd bar is actual & 3rd bar is Upper. So these bar should be in ascending order. 1st bar should be Lower and 2nd bar should be Upper and 3rd should be Actual.  

Mouse.PNG 

Could some one can please help me  to resolve this Issue. Is this possible in Qliksense? Please let me know and you can find the data and sample qvf files in attachments

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Satya,

Your database is small so I don't think I would help sending back the qvf you sent.

I made a quick video to try to explain the sorting option. Check if it is clear.

Video:  https://youtu.be/gKsS78V2Glg

Hope it helps!

Regards,

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Satya,

Did you try changing the sorting options?

You can drag them up or down, accordingly to your preference in the hierarchy. Besides, you can also sort each one of them by an expression.

Inside your Product sorting option, check the expression box and write your measure there (choose ascending or descending).

Sorting.PNG

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Approbato,

Thank you so much for your response on this i have tried through sorting options which you explained but i unable to sort it. Could you please forward me the sample qvf file you are showing now. So that I will try to do the same in my appplications

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Measure.PNG

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Approbato,

Could you please forward me that sample qvf. It's a very urgent requirement for me

Thanks and Regards,

Satya

Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Satya,

Your database is small so I don't think I would help sending back the qvf you sent.

I made a quick video to try to explain the sorting option. Check if it is clear.

Video:  https://youtu.be/gKsS78V2Glg

Hope it helps!

Regards,

SatyaPaleti
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Approbato,

Thank you so much for the video. It really helps me. Thanks a lot for your contribution

Thanks and Regards,

Satya