Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

How to use master measure item as dimension

Good Day

I have loaded my data from an excel file.  In the data is a field name "no of cartons". 

I have created a bar chart where the "measure" is "no of cartons" and dimension is "intake week" and subsequently created various other visualization where I use "no of cartons".

Subsequently I have created a "master measure" item called "standard cartons" where I use the number of cartons and through a "sumif" function it calculates the standard cartons.  This is done as the excel file did not contain the "standard carton" data.  This all works fine and I have recalculated the data - the standard cartons are calculating correctly.

However I would now like to see the chart with "standard cartons" - I know I can add it as a measure - then it shows both "standard cartons" and "no of cartons" - BUT I would like to have the set up - where I can select to view the chart EITHER with "standard cartons" OR with "no of cartons".  I do not want to keep editing the chart - I want basically like a "selection tool" where I can choose to view my chart in "standard cartons" or "no of cartons".

Thanks for any help.

Ronelle

Tags (1)
Community Browser