Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pragun
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

IF statement with two measures one with set analysis other without it

When I write this code in measure without Else Condition:

if(vDate=4,
pick(vEarning,
Sum({<ProdWorkDate={">=$(=WeekStart(Max(ProdWorkDate)))<=$(=Max(ProdWorkDate))"}>} Wages)))

Code With Else Condition of Sum(Wages)

if(vDate=4,
pick(vEarning,
Sum({<ProdWorkDate={">=$(=WeekStart(Max(ProdWorkDate)))<=$(=Max(ProdWorkDate))"}>} Wages)),Sum(Wages))

Without Else ConditionWithout Else ConditionWith Else ConditionWith Else Condition

I want to know why is qlik showing all the dates when i put something in else condtion

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be all you need to do is to uncheck 'Include zero values' under Add-ons -> Data handling

Pragun
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Hi, I can do that but the problem is I have date for which I have no data but I still want to show that on UI. Also I am interested in knowing the reason behind this behavior
sunny_talwar

I am not sure, but if you are able to share a sample, we can take a look at it to see what might be going on

Pragun
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Sorry but I would not be able to share the sample but I discussed this with my colleague he said he also faced the same issue when using 2 measure one with set analysis and other without it