Qlik Community

Ask a Question

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Welcome to our newly redesigned Qlik Community! Read our blog to learn about all the new updates: READ BLOG and REPORTED ISSUES
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Partner
Partner

IF statement with two measures one with set analysis other without it

When I write this code in measure without Else Condition:

if(vDate=4,
pick(vEarning,
Sum({<ProdWorkDate={">=$(=WeekStart(Max(ProdWorkDate)))<=$(=Max(ProdWorkDate))"}>} Wages)))

Code With Else Condition of Sum(Wages)

if(vDate=4,
pick(vEarning,
Sum({<ProdWorkDate={">=$(=WeekStart(Max(ProdWorkDate)))<=$(=Max(ProdWorkDate))"}>} Wages)),Sum(Wages))

Without Else ConditionWithout Else ConditionWith Else ConditionWith Else Condition

I want to know why is qlik showing all the dates when i put something in else condtion

4 Replies

May be all you need to do is to uncheck 'Include zero values' under Add-ons -> Data handling

Partner
Partner

Hi, I can do that but the problem is I have date for which I have no data but I still want to show that on UI. Also I am interested in knowing the reason behind this behavior

I am not sure, but if you are able to share a sample, we can take a look at it to see what might be going on

Partner
Partner

Sorry but I would not be able to share the sample but I discussed this with my colleague he said he also faced the same issue when using 2 measure one with set analysis and other without it