Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philgood34
Creator II
Creator II

INTEGRATE NEW TABLE IN LOADING SCRIPT

Hi everybody

i made a app. working pretty good (i join an extract to see the loading script) with 4 principal data files (2 with real datas, and 2 with goal datas) and 1 with nomenclature List

For my set analysis I have a master calendar (MM, YYYY), several flags (current Year, Previous Year, Goal Year /special thank's to Sunny for that), and possibility to switch between calendar Year or Fiscal Year.

My issue is :

The users can do several predictive simulations (Goal) per year (with predictive label as well).

so i import a table for that with number (highlighted), year, and label for each simulation

TAB_SIM.png

I need help to integrate correctly this table in my loading script ...

I think i have to,create a key number_year (SIP_CDSIMP&SIP_EXE) , but i don't know the script to make to be compatible with my calendar MonthYear 

if anyone can take a look to my script  i would be very helpful ...

PS : tables with real datas are PDFPR & PDVMS

tables with GOAL datas  are PDFPP & PDVMP : below the script concerning these 2 tables (with simulation's number hightlighted)

LOADING GOAL.png

Regards

2 Replies
philgood34
Creator II
Creator II
Author

I try again with more details to arouse your interest 😉

here are my 2 tables (forecast) already loaded

FPP.png    VMP.png

Here is the table that i want to load

TAB_SIM.png

What i expect in my set analysis is  to select year or Month_Year, then to be able to select the right number of forecast simulation (or best the forecast label !) for visualizations that require it.

I tried several scripts to link the new table based on year to my actual script based on MonthYear … I failed .

Please, some help would be appreciate !

Regards

Philippe

philgood34
Creator II
Creator II
Author

If the issue is too complicated, may you help me to link my 2 forecast tables in my loading script without adding the 3rd ?FPP.pngVMP.png

with a key and link table ???? please, give me hint !

regards

Philippe