Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

philgood34
Contributor II

INTEGRATE NEW TABLE IN LOADING SCRIPT

Hi everybody

i made a app. working pretty good (i join an extract to see the loading script) with 4 principal data files (2 with real datas, and 2 with goal datas) and 1 with nomenclature List

For my set analysis I have a master calendar (MM, YYYY), several flags (current Year, Previous Year, Goal Year /special thank's to Sunny for that), and possibility to switch between calendar Year or Fiscal Year.

My issue is :

The users can do several predictive simulations (Goal) per year (with predictive label as well).

so i import a table for that with number (highlighted), year, and label for each simulation

TAB_SIM.png

I need help to integrate correctly this table in my loading script ...

I think i have to,create a key number_year (SIP_CDSIMP&SIP_EXE) , but i don't know the script to make to be compatible with my calendar MonthYear 

if anyone can take a look to my script  i would be very helpful ...

PS : tables with real datas are PDFPR & PDVMS

tables with GOAL datas  are PDFPP & PDVMP : below the script concerning these 2 tables (with simulation's number hightlighted)

LOADING GOAL.png

Regards

2 Replies
philgood34
Contributor II

Re: INTEGRATE NEW TABLE IN LOADING SCRIPT

I try again with more details to arouse your interest ;-)

here are my 2 tables (forecast) already loaded

FPP.png    VMP.png

Here is the table that i want to load

TAB_SIM.png

What i expect in my set analysis is  to select year or Month_Year, then to be able to select the right number of forecast simulation (or best the forecast label !) for visualizations that require it.

I tried several scripts to link the new table based on year to my actual script based on MonthYear … I failed .

Please, some help would be appreciate !

Regards

Philippe

philgood34
Contributor II

Re: INTEGRATE NEW TABLE IN LOADING SCRIPT

If the issue is too complicated, may you help me to link my 2 forecast tables in my loading script without adding the 3rd ?FPP.pngVMP.png

with a key and link table ???? please, give me hint !

regards

Philippe

Community Browser