Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

nizamsha
Valued Contributor

Identifying the count based on between condition

Hi  All,

I am working around the thing where I want to identify the number of record present between the condition

my condition looks like these

=if((Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])

>= Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M])-sum([w/M])*0.2)=-1,count( total 1))

and i am trying to implement in KPI or text box

any help will be helpful

2 Replies

Re: Identifying the count based on between condition

Which is the dimension you are actually trying to count?

nizamsha
Valued Contributor

Re: Identifying the count based on between condition

Hi Sunny

Lets say i have 1000 records out of that  70 records are matching this condition and i have few more  condition  then i have to get the count of that particular record .lets say the dimension is Pricing Level to get the count

expression what i used

=if(Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])=0,'BLANK',

if(Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]-[w/M]*0.2)and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])<=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]+[w/M]*0.2),'Comply',

if(Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]-12)and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])<=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]+12),'Comply',

if((Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])<Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]-[w/M]*0.2)or

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])<Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]-12))and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M])<>0,'Lower',

if((Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]+[w/M]*0.2)or

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]+12))and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M])<>0,'Upper',

if(Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M])=0 and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]),'Upper',

if(Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'BC Level'}>} [w/M])>=Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M]+[w/M]*0.2)and

Sum({<[Pricing Level]={'Strategic'}>} [w/M])<>0,'Upper','Comply'

)))))))

What I am trying to do is In KPI I am trying to show the individual numbers  based on the [Comply ,Upper,Lower,Blank]

Due to some aggretation problem i am not getting the answer just getting null value.

Community Browser