Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Qlik® Product Spotlight: Discover what’s possible. Get more from our products.
See for yourself. Register today.
Not applicable

Implicit select to one of the records selected by filter pane if the option has two records

Hi Guys,

I expect my case is a bit confusing.

This is the data that I have

City IdModalityQ1Q2Q3
AucklandKI233565
AucklandHHyesnoyes

I created dashboard for this sort of data, alright! My issue is when I select Auckland from the filter pane, I got 2 records which is fine, I wanted to show in two different tables : Data for KI, and the data for HH according to the modality, the issue is I always get the data for the KI right but I could not write correct equation to get the yes and no displayed correctly for HH. Could you please help me if I can choose which record I need to get from the filter selection without adding filter with KI/HH.

I tried this but never worked for me: in KPI

IF(count(if([0.KI/HH] ='KI',1,0)) > 0 and ([27.Security issue] = 'Yes' or [27.Security issue] = 'No' ) ,[27.Security issue], 'No Answer')

Please note that I don't want to let the user select KI or HH, I wanted to do this in the code behind & I want to show the output as KPI. Otherwise it will be easy to use tables.

Thanks, -H

Community Browser