Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Save the Date: QlikWorld Online, June 24-25, 2020. Free global virtual event for data integration and data analytic gurus. Register Today
Partner
Partner

In Correct Avg of Percentage in pivot Table in Qlik Sense

Hi All,

Below are the some of details about dimension and measures are used in pivot table.

Dimension:

1.Bundle

2.Initiative

3.ProjectName

4.Category(Calculated Field)

Measures:

1.ceil(avg(Category_Percentage))

2.ceil(Avg(Category_Number))

i am getting wrong (avg of "Category_Percentage",avg of "Category_Number" ) at  Project ,Initiative ,Bundle level in some of the cases. In some of the cases i am getting correct (avg of "Category_Percentage",avg of "Category_Number") at all level that Project,Initiative,Bundle.

Note:All of the field used in pivot table  is coming from two table which is have mentioned in the attachment

Please find attached script  which i have written in the back end for two tables used in the pivot table.

Regards,

Madhavi 

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: In Correct Avg of Percentage in pivot Table in Qlik Sense

I suggest you to start all fields and simple aggregate measures in Table then test out what and where you made mistake. Or else, I would strongly recommend you to share sample app and describe what is wrong in the input and expected outcome?

For now, What is the condition of this dimension? "Category(Calculated Field)"

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)