Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fan325hung
Contributor II
Contributor II

In QS, how to change the column order of straight table in published App

Hi QS experts,

I published an App which contains tens of columns in straight table.

Some of the columns are hidden, when the user move up(left) the hided column in order to see the column value,

however when he/she logout and login again, the column order that he/she changed last time will be changed back to original order.

Is there any settings that I can configure to let QS App to keep the change that the users made?

Thank you,

Fan Hung

3 Replies
poojashribanger
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Fan Hung,

Once you do changes just press edit then it will ask for apply or discard option just select apply option and then done.

fan325hung
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Poojashri,

Thank you for your reply.

This is a published App. I will get system message to ask me to duplicate the Sheet if I click the Edit button. 

Besides, the user only has read permission for the App/Sheet, and due to this, in our environment the Edit button does not show in the screen.

If so, is there any way to apply the change?

Image1.png

Thank you,

Fan Hung

Anonymous
Not applicable

In a  published App, you cannot make any changes. You have to make the changes in other sheet and upload it again... . For more insights you can check your app in Engine API explorer in dev hub where you can publish and Unpublish.