Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
diana_
New Contributor II

Include Null values

Hello,

I do choose option 'Include Null Values''. However, months Feb, June where values (formula of difference) are 0s are not appearing in the combo chart. Could you please help? Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,

Diana3..PNG

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Include Null values

Hi,

The values for the month of Feb and Jun is 0 and not null, thus the setting you did wont help.

Do below setting.

Go to properties -> Add Ons -> Data Handling -> Check the option "Include Zero Values"

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

View solution in original post

Partner
Partner

In the chart properties you should check Include zero values: When unselected, measures that have the value ‘0’ are not included in the presentation.

For all properties in the combo chart check out https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Combo...
Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes

3 Replies

Hi,

The values for the month of Feb and Jun is 0 and not null, thus the setting you did wont help.

Do below setting.

Go to properties -> Add Ons -> Data Handling -> Check the option "Include Zero Values"

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Partner
Partner

In the chart properties you should check Include zero values: When unselected, measures that have the value ‘0’ are not included in the presentation.

For all properties in the combo chart check out https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/February2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/Combo...
Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes

Highlighted
diana_
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Diana