Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troy1
Contributor III
Contributor III

Increase 200 MB data load file limit

QlikSense Enterprise server. How do you increase 200MB data load file limit.

2019-06-18_23-08-05.jpg

Labels (2)
3 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Is that Enterprise or Cloud?

I am not connected to Enterprise right now, but perhaps there is a hard limit on file to drag and drop. This space is intended for smaller files.

The better alternative in Enterprise/Desktop is to place the files on a network share and then set up a connector to the share. There will be no hard limits on the file size -- disk space and RAM will be the limits.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Troy1
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for reply. 2 follow up question.

Should i create content library or create connection to a folder on server.

If i create connection to the folder on server, do you end user need access to folder security or it is taken care off via connection mechanism of QlikSense application. 

Yoichi_Hirotake
Former Employee
Former Employee

Here is an example script on how to increase the limit for Qlik Sense Enterprise Server.

https://github.com/yoichiH01/Change-Appcontentquota

In general, if you want to load files, good to place it onto a folder in the drive rather than doing like this way.  Create a data connection and specify the path. The service account which you are running Qlik Sense Services need to have privilege to the folder.