Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deerhunter
Creator
Creator

Indirect Set Analysis challenge

I'm struggling with a set of KPI's in the App. I added a PDF file as an attachment to better explain what is happening.

The PDF will show some KPI’s circled in Red with set analysis statements that use the set identifier = 1 to ignore current selections, but you will notice that the circled expression in blue changes when the user picks a year button or FYear filter. That effects the set analysis statement where the two calculations drive the SA. I require the output to not change upon selecting anything. If you select Quarter or Months it works correctly and doesn’t change the KPI’s. if you pick a  year button or FYear filter it effects the KPI circled in red. (NG) ☹

I’m including some images to show before & after in the PDF file included…

Any ideas, I’m including the App for your review. If you can make any corrections and send it back that would be really helpful to many & insightful to all.

The button extension used = sense-FieldUI-master

Thanks team

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum({1<[ACCOUNTING_DT.FiscYR.Date]={">=$(=AddYears(YearStart(Max({1}[ACCOUNTING_DT.FiscYR.Date]),0,7),-1))<=$(=AddYears(Today(),-2))"} >} AMOUNT)

View solution in original post

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum({1<[ACCOUNTING_DT.FiscYR.Date]={">=$(=AddYears(YearStart(Max({1}[ACCOUNTING_DT.FiscYR.Date]),0,7),-1))<=$(=AddYears(Today(),-2))"} >} AMOUNT)

deerhunter
Creator
Creator
Author

That did it my friend, thank you

sunny_talwar

Super... please close the thread by marking the correct response above.

Best,

Sunny