Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbdgpresales
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Is there a way to customize rows in Pivot Table ?

Hi Guys,

I have a table for Profit and Analysis Report with 7 levels of hierarchies which is displayed in Pivot table. In Pivot table, drill down is shown from level 1 to level 7. But the requirement is to customize the hierarchy. (ie) To show some element in Hierarchy 1, Hierarchy 2 and Hierarchy 4 at first level. Please help me to know if there are any extensions available for this. Attaching the screenshot of the existing layout,

PNL.png

Is it possible to have visualization that caters the need where to show EBITDA, Delivered Margin, Amortization at a single level,

Thanks a lot,

Selva

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
davidganly
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Selva,

Check out the smart reporting extension in qlik branch using the link below.  I think this may help for what you are looking for.

Qlik Branch

The search for the text smart.

david

View solution in original post

4 Replies
davidganly

Hi Selva,

Check out the smart reporting extension in qlik branch using the link below.  I think this may help for what you are looking for.

Qlik Branch

The search for the text smart.

david

rbdgpresales
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks David.

Have gone through the extension. It would be more helpful if you could please let me know if there are any extensions where there is possibility of including Dimensions as 'Rows' rather than 'Columns'.

Thank you

Selva

rbdgpresales
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hey David,

Thank you. With some modifications in SQL, we can able to show the PNL report in the expected format. Just a small clarification. In that extension, if we use 'monthname' formula to display the months, its showing January as 'ENE',  April as "Abr'. Is there a way to show English calendar the same way. Any specific formula to use to achieve the same. Kindly assist.

Also i have tried creating drill down dimension with Account Group and Account code. But it isn't working in the extension. Can you please help on this aspect as well.

Thanks,

Selva

davidganly

Hi, I don't have an answer to date.  I suggest you put a request on the branch project and ask the developer of the extension.

rgds

David