Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samiboyvn
Contributor III
Contributor III

KLM File for Vietnamese (by Provinces)

I found this topic very useful for show company performances based on geographic

But in this tutorial Video Link : 2031, need file KLM for draw the map. I can't find data for Vietnamese by provinces like  KLM File for Spain

Anyone can help me, plz!

Thanks & Best regards,

Phung Nguyen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Phung Nguyen,

Check the attached file to see if that is what you're after.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Bjorn_Wedbratt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi Phung Nguyen,

Check the attached file to see if that is what you're after.

samiboyvn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It's great, that's what I need.

But if you can split the map in more detailed level (eg, by district, or street) are really right for my purposes.

Or you can just tell me how to create a KML file ? I will build a map in case you do not have such detailed data.

Really thank you very much for your data!

Phung Nguyen.

samiboyvn
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear all,

Anyone can help me!?

I had been download data from Download | Global Administrative Areas

(level 3 & 4) but I can't import to Qlik Sense (KMZ convert to KML). Nothing happen when I import this data.

I tried open KML file & KMZ file in Google Earth, I received noticed as picture below:

Error.jpg

Thanks & Best regards,

Phung Nguyen.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

HI Nguyen - Qlik as a company does not build or provide KML files just yet for the Polygon layer. You will need to create these yourself, or possibly use a point map layer -  which can use a tile map server, that will have these different levels - you can use the lat and long coordinates to pinpoint the location.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

I also received the same error in Google Earth - I am not sure what the issue is here. I can only suggest to contact them the provider of the KMZ file here:  Contact | Global Administrative Areas

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik