Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Not applicable

KPI Expression checking

Hi Folks,

Please find the below snippets.

when user selects Temp Filter as "Critical" or "Hot", the first KPI (Type1 Critical/Hot) no need to vary. It will be fixed.

In the below pics it was varying the values.

Pic1.PNGPic2.PNG

Please find the below expression, i am using for this KPI.(Type1 Critical/Hot)

=If(Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max(WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max(WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

How to static it?

7 Replies

Re: KPI Expression checking

Sorry but what is your question?

Not applicable

Hi Manish,

I want to show it as Static.

Ex:- If Temp Filter selected as "Critical" - 10 and "Hot"-10

Try one of this..

=If(Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({<Temp>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({<Temp>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({<Temp>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({<Temp>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

or

=If(Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({1<Temp>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({1<Temp>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({1<Temp>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({1<Temp>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

or

=If(Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({1}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({1}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({1}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({1}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

Not applicable

Thank you its working fine for Temp Filter.

If i select Type filter as "Type2" - Type1 Critical/Hot KPI is should show the value is '-'.

Can you help with this..

What is the exact field name?

Which expression works find from above... 1st 2nd or 3rd?

Not applicable

I tried with 1st one, its working fine.

The field name is "Type"

if possible provide sample data..

or try

=If(Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({<Temp=,Type>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({<Temp=,Type>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket)>0,

Count({1<Temp={'Critical','Hot'},[Type 1 Count]={'1'},WeekNo={">=$(=Max({<Temp=,Type>}WeekNo)-12)<=$(=Max({<Temp=,Type>}WeekNo))"}>}Ticket))

Community Browser