cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbergstrom
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

KPI Text Size Variations

This is a strange one.  We have been working with the April 2018 release for some time and I have a dashboard that displays 5 KPI objects across the top.  I have the text size on all of them set to "Small" and in that release they are all a consistant size regardless of the size of the number (numbers range from 300,000 to 55).  Deployed the November 2018 release into a test environment and now the size of the text is changing based on the number of digits displayed.  Nothing else has changed.  

How do I fix this as we will not be able to upgrade to the new version with a defect like this.

Labels (3)
5 Replies
bbergstrom
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

So, seems like this is intended?  We had to grab an extension in order to fix this issue.  Not sure how this made it through QA?

sergio_loza
Partner - Contributor III

not great, do you have the extension you've used handy?
bbergstrom
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

It's called SimpleKPI. 

We are actually switching back to the April 2018 release due to a number of bugs in the November version.

sergio_loza

oh, may i know some?
Our team is evaluating moving to November 2018 from February release. We operate as a Framework provider for other teams so thus far we've been concentrating on migration/deployment issues but have not spent much time with functionality related issues.
bbergstrom
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

The bugs were related to how we are integrating Qlik Sense into our website.