Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

KPI Value - Count of all FamilyIDs that satisfy multiple conditions

Hi,

I've been using QlikSense for a month now. I'm trying to build a KPI which is a division of 2 counts. The numerator is slightly complicated- the count of all distinct family IDs whose total sum of Field1 and Field2 is greater than or equal to 50k, who belong to customer 'A' and have been Assisted. The denominator is the count of all families that belong to customer 'A' and whose total sum of Field1 and Field 2 is greater than or equal to 50k. I've tried a few things but doesn't seem to work. The code I wrote is as follows:

count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"=sum(Field1)+sum(Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'} >} distinct NEW_FAMILYID)

/

count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"=sum(Field1)+sum(Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}>} distinct NEW_FAMILYID)

Another thing I tried:

count({<ASSISTED_CLIENT = {'1'},

CUSTOMER = {'A'}>}

distinct If(Aggr(sum(Field1) + Sum(Field2),NEW_FAMILYID)>='50000', NEW_FAMILYID))

/

COUNT({<CUSTOMER = {'A}>} DISTINCT If(Aggr(sum(Field1) + Sum(Field2),NEW_FAMILYID)>='50000', NEW_FAMILYID))

Labels (1)
8 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you say it isn't working, what is the issue? Incorrect result or error? May be try this

Count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"=Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>}Field1)+Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>}Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>} DISTINCT NEW_FAMILYID)

/

Count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}>}Field1)+Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}>}Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}>} distinct NEW_FAMILYID)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Previously, I used my formula to come up with a line chart where I tracked the KPI value across months. When I used the original formula that I posted about, I was getting all the data points on the chart. However, the data point values were wrong.

Say for January 2017, the actual value is 43.75%. On the chart, I can see something like 34%.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.25.42 PM.png

When I drill down using the Month and Year filter and select Jan 2017, the chart value then changes to 43.75%.

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.27.05 PM.png

But in the chart where it is tracked through out the year, the value displayed is wrong.

When I used your formula, the chart just blanks out. Nothing is displayed across the chart. The screenshot is as follows:

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.21.47 PM.png

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share your qvf file to look at?

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately not.

mjtaft2017
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Have you tried creating additional fields in your load script and then using those?  If that is possible, it has made a difference with some of my visualizations to put the complicated logic in the load to create additional fields or variables and then use those in my charts.

sunny_talwar

Mock up some data?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Try with following expression :

Count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"=Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>}Field1)+Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>}Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}, ASSISTED_CLIENT={'1'}>} DISTINCT NEW_FAMILYID)

/

Count({<NEW_FAMILYID = {"Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}>}Field1)+Sum({<CUSTOMER={'A'}>}Field2)>=50000"}, CUSTOMER={'A'}>} distinct NEW_FAMILYID)

Not applicable
Author

This is giving the same output as Sunny's. The entire chart just blanks out.

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 11.12.37 AM.png