Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Limit chart by Zscore and outliers

I was wondering if there is a way do a limitation on the chart by Zscore if the Zscore is < 3. .   currently I am doing a fractile but I also need to be able to do a Zscore check on what is shown on the screen aggregated at the dimension level for example category which is a drill down that checks if a user clicks on without outliers it does a check on IF(FABS(SUM(( UnitTotal) - AVG(TOTAL UnitTotal))/STDEV( Total UnitTotal)) < 3  than do 

FRACTILE(UnitTotal,.9)) / 86400  .  however when doing this it only shows outliers over the range of unit total. and not by category. So it goes from from.

1.JPG

To this

2.JPG

There should be a line for each category after doing this.. but it is removing categories completely.

is there a way I can utilize the dimension limitations option to enable this?

PS. This needs to be a dynamic expression that can not go in the backend because it is dependent on many variables and what the user selects.

Thank you in advance.

3 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be try this

IF(FABS(SUM(( UnitTotal) - AVG(TOTAL <Category> UnitTotal))/STDEV( Total <Category> UnitTotal)) < 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Tried it, showing the same results.

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample?