Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Line Chart 2 dimension

Hi All,

I am currently developing a dashboard , and I want it to show the data like in Figure 1 showing all of the data points at the X-axis

KPI.PNG

Figure 1

However when I tried to apply in the second dashboard , it didn't work. I'm not sure whether I need to change some settings at the appearance or other settings that I am not sure where. I appreciate if someone can help me.

KPI@.PNG

Figure 2

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can you share your qliksense file with us?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

HI , I've attached the files and the script that I have edited, hope you can help me.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Mahirah,

We need the QVF file too. it is in your document->Qlik->Sense->Apps.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Albab,

Sorry but I'm quite new, the Qlik/Sense/apps, is it for the apps that has been published or not published?

I'm quite lost on finding my apps , cause there are few more apps that is not created by me

Sense apps.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

can you try go there? Document->Qlik->Sense->Appssas.PNG

manoj217
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Nur,

In app overview it shows the name of the file which you have opened. Please find and share that file with us then we can help you.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply. I have just understand that my data are specifically for one day data, hence there are no multiple lines in the chart. So I have gathered the weekly data and then there are multiple lines in the chart.

CS Main KPI.PNG

Regards and Thank you for helping.