Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sguerra2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Line charts - Variable reference line & filters

Hi team,
Hope you are doing great! I am writing here because we have 2 doubts with Qliksense, hope you can help us!

1- Line chart : This is how we have it now... we have 3 countries in our Data, AR, CL & UY and we would like to add a reference line that contains the evolution of LAS (the 3 countries) (like in the excel chart below)
The formula used for calculation is: count({<[Base iCall-1.Estado]={'Enviada'}>}[Base iCall-1.Reunión remota: Nombre de reunión remota])/[Días]/count(distinct [Base iCall-1.Visita: Nombre del propietario])
sguerra2_0-1602773291223.jpeg

Excel chart:

sguerra2_1-1602773291224.jpeg

I know there is an option to add reference lines... I was able to add this line with a formula, but the issue is that  the reference should have different results per month, like in the screenshot above.  Is that possible????

sguerra2_4-1602773344383.png

2-Filters:

I am trying to apply an automatic filter in the calculation of a graph but I have not got the correct result. My data table is as follows:
UserTeamMonthSales
User 1AJun10
User 1AMay12
User 1AApr13
User 2AJun20
User 2AMay25
User 2AApr27
User 3BJun30
User 3BMay33
User 3BApr31

If a filter in the model User 1, i need a chart to show me the results of the user's Team that has been filtered, not just that user or the rest of the teams. In this case the result of Team A:

Thanks in advance!!

Sofía

1 Solution
1 Reply