Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Load a Field on Data Load Editor - Qlik Sense

Hi all!

I'm trying to load a field based on another field's values, but I'm not getting it. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you!

Sofia Vaz

9 Replies
Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello Sofia,

for what reason is ther  a 1< for the second today() and so on i dont think thats right

and at the end i would write today()-LateDisp > 16 in another if clause instead of the else.

diegofcaivano
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi!

You cannot define greater/less than conditions with that syntax.

For each case, you should split the expression in two using the "and" operator.

If(Field>=0 and Field<=10, ..., If( ... ))

Hope this helps.

Regards.

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Try,

If( (today()- LateDisp) =1, '1 Day Late',

If( (today()- LateDisp) > 1 and (today()- LateDisp) <=3 , '2 to 3 days late',

if( (today() - LateDisp) >3 and (today() - LateDisp) <=6 , '3 to 6 days late',

If( (today() - LateDisp) >6 and (today() - LateDisp) <=15 , '7 to 15 days late' ,'+16 days late'))))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your help!

Now I can load the scrip, but I can't  use the created field because it doesn't appear as an option when I'm editing the sheets ... Do you have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you once again!

Ralf_Heukäufer
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Have you an "as Intervals" behind the clause?

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Have you given any name for this generated field. For ex

if( (today() - LateDisp) >3 and (today() - LateDisp) <=6 , '3 to 6 days late',

If( (today() - LateDisp) >6 and (today() - LateDisp) <=15 , '7 to 15 days late' ,'+16 days late')))) as BucketField

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I have this:

Load

if( (today() - LateDisp) >3 and (today() - LateDisp) <=6 , '4 to 6 days late',

If( (today() - LateDisp) >6 and (today() - LateDisp) <=15 , '7 to 15 days late' ,'+16 days late')))) as LateOrdInterval;

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

You are not getting this field in Front End?

Can you check whether you have dropped that table somewhere?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, the field doesn't appear in the FrontEnd... and I don't know how to check if i've dropped the table somewhere... But that's ok, Shraddha Gajare ! I'll ask my IT colleagues for help.Thank you so much for your time!