Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
illinileo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Lose master visualizations when duplicating App

I am trying to duplicate an App I've created, but have run into several issues when doing so.

1. It seems that in the duplicate App,  only sheets that are published and approved get copied. An inconvenience, but workable.

2. Master Visualizations appear to not carry over to the Duplicated App. This is a show stopper- I have created several master visualizations, and then use them in custom objects. Once I open the duplicated App, they are all gone.  

Looking for guidance or insight.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

1. Cool
2. I tried same doing Right click of the App in workspace to duplicate. I can see all visualizations as well.
Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
illinileo
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Is there any way to retain the master visualizations when duplicating an App?

rgoldenvelodyne
Contributor
Contributor

This does seem like an unintended "feature" and I experience the same. It's actually QUITE frustrating.

deepti_singh
Creator II
Creator II

I am having an issue where when I duplicate the app, the colors of the master dimension are set to Auto rather than the colors that I set. I am using Feb '21 version.

Any idea why?