Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
Highlighted
Partner
Partner

Map point labels (using qlik sense map)

I have points on my map bubbles sized by  group and colored by measure.  The  issue is the labels - I cannot get them to work unless I have a single point selected.  We are release Nov 2018 and I am using the Qlik sense map chart.

The  [Sales Group Size] field is defined in script as dual where the text value is A - E (numeric 1-5) and they want to see text value in the label.  Issue is that map is showing the numeric value.  I thought by having field as dual - it would use the number for the bubble size and use the text value for the label - it doesn't work that way apparently.  For the measure I want to color the bubble green if the value is at or above the total avg and red if below. 

I tried using color by expression - but it won't let me put a label in at all - it says  "Color Expression:  " for the label which is not acceptable to the customer.

clipboard_image_0.png

If  I have multiple point showing on map or multiple selected - then I get this

clipboard_image_1.png

I created a master measure and color segments for the red/green.   The label I cannot get to work unless a single point is selected.  I tried various things - first sorted value in front of aggr ... but to no avail.  The dual value is so I can use the numbers to create my color segments - I thought maybe the text would show as the label 

AGGR(

IF(sum([RO.COUNT])=0 or

(sum(vCount)/Sum([RO.COUNT]) < sum(TOTAL vCount)/Sum(TOTAL [RO.COUNT])),dual('Dealer Below Avg',-1),

IF(sum(vCount)/Sum([RO.COUNT]) >= sum(TOTAL vCount)/Sum(TOTAL [RO.COUNT]),dual('Dealer At/Above Avg',1)))

,DEALER)

Tags (2)