Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Announcing the newest addition to the Qlik Community, Qlik Gallery! Learn More
Highlighted
michal_durica
New Contributor III

Master items not available after importing to another server and custom property

I created dashboard published in the stream containing master items.

I would like to export the app and import it to another qlik sense server.

When I open the app all dashboards where master items are used do not work. Invalid visualization.

The second question. How will I create custom property security rule for user (read only) to see my dashboards including master items.?

Thanks.

6 Replies
vasiliy_beshent
Contributor III

Re: Master items not available after importing to another server and custom property

Looks like your first sense server uses some visualization extension(s). So you need to install them to your second server.

michal_durica
New Contributor III

Re: Master items not available after importing to another server and custom property

It is not an issue of extensions. There are all necessary extensions

vasiliy_beshent
Contributor III

Ok. then you can look up for missed items and look up how they be on first server and make them on second!

michal_durica
New Contributor III

This is not the solution. I need to know what is the problem behind.

vasiliy_beshent
Contributor III

Versions of QS servers are the same?

ErikWetterberg
Honored Contributor

Hi,

Have you opened the browser console and looked for errors?

Erik