Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wayne_101
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiple Base Locks for ODAG

Hi,

I need support with following query :

i have 2 tables 

1. Category
  2. Category_Values

Columns :

Category Table:

• Category  (Main Category)
  • Type_Columns (further description of Category)

Category_Value Table:

• Values ( Flags 1/0)
  • Type_Columns (further description of Category)

i would like to do multiple base locks and then send the selection to another app with ODAG.

ISSUE :

when i select values from category then the type_column and finally the values, it won't let me select single row for Value column rather is selects all the same values as seen in below IMAGE  and please also FA qvf for reference:

Idea is to build a solution to allow users to select multiple categories then their type_column and then their values

"in other words multiple base locks and then viewing the data against those baselocks in a new generated via ODAG"

Please Note : Type_Column has only 6 combinations against Category for now but going forward it will contain more then 300 fields/columns from which user can select multiple and then their flags either 1 or 0 then generating new app according to the selected columns and their values.

##OR IF I CAN SAVE THE SINGLE SELECTIONS AND KEEP ON ADDING THE SELECTIONS AND SAVING IT SOMEWHERE to generate ODAG app.##

sel.png

0 Replies