Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShellyG
Creator
Creator

Multiple Calendars In One Qlik Sense App

Dear all, 

I need some help with an app that I am currently developing. I will begin with explaining that it is a ticketing application and it shows statistics related to the tickets that our support teams receive. 

I have different type of tickets, such as - open, closed, work in progress, backlog, etc...

Currently my data model consists of:
1. Main Table, which contains all the data I need of the ticketing calculations 

2. Table with data for the employees, which is connected to the main table by a key 

3. Two calendars connected to the main table using the same key (the key is connected to the created time of the tickets in the main table); One of the calendars consists of calendar fields and the other one of fiscal fields. I did that change as I needed to have a switch between fiscal and calendar dates.

The problem that I have is related to the closed tickets. I need them to be taking into account the closed time, not the created time, as it is for the other types of tickets, because of the way I have connected the calendars to the main table. I have only one key in field in the calendar and I have already used it for the created time...

Can you help me with ideas on how to achieve this? 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShellyG
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey guys, 

I found a solution to this one myself, maybe it will be useful to someone in the future, so:

1. I added the third calendar with the fields that I needed and then I qualified them, so that I can distinguish them from the fields in the main calendar. 
2. I used the same key that I used for the first 2 calendars that I have, with the only difference that I qualified it as well and I have associated it with the completed time in the main table, instead of the created time 

Afterwards I only needed to pay attention where I need the completed time and where I need the created, so that I know which fields to use. 🙂 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ShellyG
Creator
Creator
Author

Hey guys, 

I found a solution to this one myself, maybe it will be useful to someone in the future, so:

1. I added the third calendar with the fields that I needed and then I qualified them, so that I can distinguish them from the fields in the main calendar. 
2. I used the same key that I used for the first 2 calendars that I have, with the only difference that I qualified it as well and I have associated it with the completed time in the main table, instead of the created time 

Afterwards I only needed to pay attention where I need the completed time and where I need the created, so that I know which fields to use. 🙂 

BarryG
Contributor
Contributor

could you please share the solution if you don't mind? My scenario is this:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/New-to-Qlik-Sense/Need-to-create-a-graph-showing-Started-Closed-and-ba...