Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple leaf labels in Tree map in Qlik sense?

Hi all,

I need to show multiple labels as shown in the image below.  and need to use two measures...

May be extension? How can I achieve the same....

Thanks

Prashanth.

8 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Prashanth,

As of now formatting the labels, which you are looking for is not available in QlikSense. I hope Qlik is working on this. Apart from this as only one measure is allowed in the Tree map.

Extension will actually solve both your issues. Let me know if you need any help in building one.

- Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

If u find any extension on this please let me know. That will be most helpful for me.

Thank you

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Prashanth,

The only work around would be to build an extension as there is no extension for this available yet. I will take out time to build one for this chart type.

As an alternative, as you need to plot multiple measures, I would suggest you to go with a scatter plot till the time an extension is available for this.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply Sangram,

Scatter chart will meet my requirement. I need exactly what i shown in the image attached. In that case please try to build the extension. Or guide me to build the same.

Thanks

Prashanth.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Prashanth,

In the Tree map which is existing, you can have only one measure but, you can colour code the Map tiles with an other measure. Though in theory you can add only one, there is a possibility to colour code the tiles with an other measure. Will this help you.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Do you have a sample ?  

Sometimes converting 2 measures into 1 synthetic dimension + 1 measure can resolve the situation.

Dimension label: Measures

Dimension Expression:  Valuelist('Revenue','Costs')

Measure label:  Measure amount

Measure Expression:   if( Valuelist('Revenue','Costs')='Revenue', sum(revenue), if( Valuelist('Revenue','Costs')='Costs', sum(costs) ) )

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

sorry for the late reply, we were out of office all these because floods in our place.

How can I do color coding, can you please guide me.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Prashanth,

Make use of the Colour Mix wizard in Qlik view to generate a colour coding expression and copy paste the expression into QlikSense. Please go through the links below to understand how to do it.

Qlikview ColorMix Wizard by RFB 169 - YouTube

colormix » The Qlik Board!

If your problem persists attach a sample QVF and I will do it for you.

Thanks,

Sangram.