Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kavyashree88
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Mutliline in KPI object

Hello All,

I have couple of KPI objects in my app and for few of them, KPI labels are getting trimmed at the end, because of length.  I tried adding chr(10) and chr(13) to break them into 2 lines (as shown below), however its not working. 

'Average First'&chr(10)&'Response Duration'

Could you please let me know how to achieve either line break or KPI object screen responsiveness.

Thanks,

Kavya

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This question relate to Qliksense. So, you should increase the height of object at least 2-3 grids. Then condition Break link works because sense works on Grid based. 

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kavyashree88
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Thanks for your response. Yes I am trying to achieve it in Qlik Sense. 

I did try increasing the height of KPI object, infact in test sheet I utilized whole page to display, still the multiline is not working.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

KPi behaves different in Qliksense, I've noticed many times simple functions like

Max(Datefield)

Firstsortedvalue(Field, -Aggr(Sum(Measure), field))

Where as, Can you try same using in "Text & Image" object instead of KPI? Make sure, ASCII Keyword 10 for space and 13 for Break.

='Average First' & Chr(13) & 'Text'

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
kavyashree88
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

The reason we are using KPI object is to utilize Link To Sheet function , which is not there in Text and Image Object. We may have to use Buttons extension additionally then.