Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

My QS app have many 50 sheet , How to organise ?

HI All

May I know what it the best way to organise my QVF with 50 sheets ? So that user can like it.

i Have notice alll the demo app only 4 - 6 sheets.

i Try not to break into seperate QVF file because easy to upload to cloud.

Paul

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a menu sheet? We try and avoid having a lot of sheets but all our apps start with a menu sheet that uses KPI objects to allow the user to jump to a sheet rather than having to scroll through all the sheets.

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Do you really need all sheets in one app?

Consider splitting the application into multiple focused applications.

Consider preparing master visualisation object that the user can chose from in their own sheets instead of populating app objects into sheets.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Vegar

Thank you very much for your sharing, The reasons i need to combine all sheet into 1 app is because , it will make my upload the QVF to cloud easy. as i can upload only one instead of multiple file ,  and auto binary reload data can be done thru one QVF file. instead of multiple QVF file , In case i break them into multiple file , then it will be not so easy for maintenance.

My idea is convert all my Qlik View report to cloud using Qlik Sense. In Qlik view i can have many report seperate by Tab and within one Tab i can have multiple button to open new chart and table.

Any more suggestion to me will be apprecaited.

Paul