Qlik Community

Qlik Sense App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

My QVF file get corrupted after upgrade my QS ver 3.1 to SR3 , how to recovery ?

Hi All

Yesterday i upgrade the file , it still work fine .

Today morning i try to reload and it take too long , so i close the app . and when i re-open and loading the QVF file again. Now i am not able to open the file.

Does any one can advise me how can i restore my note book to yesterday file , so i can edit my QVF file again.

Or it there any other way i can do , so that i can open the file again.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lakshmikandh
Valued Contributor II

Re: My QVF file get corrupted after upgrade my QS ver 3.1 to SR3 , how to recovery ?

Try to duplicate the app in hub or try to do export/import in QMC without loading the data

then try loading the Duplicated app.

5 Replies
lakshmikandh
Valued Contributor II

Re: My QVF file get corrupted after upgrade my QS ver 3.1 to SR3 , how to recovery ?

have you taken the repository back up before the upgrade ?

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Laks

No back up.

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

lakshmikandh
Valued Contributor II

If you have taken backup of the following folders at Windows Server.

%ProgramData%\Qlik\Sense\Apps

before upgrade it will be easy to restore.

lakshmikandh
Valued Contributor II

Try to duplicate the app in hub or try to do export/import in QMC without loading the data

then try loading the Duplicated app.

paulyeo11
Valued Contributor II

Hi Laks

Thank you very much for your advise. It is okay I can create the app again. I will make backup.

Paul

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Community Browser