Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveen1108
Creator
Creator

Navigation from Bar Graph or Pie chart

Hello,

I would like to create a graph which should allow me to click on that and if i click on the graph on a particular value it should pass that value to the next sheet and automatically next sheet should get opened.

How can we do this..Some one please help me if we have any extensions for the Same.

Regards,

PK

6 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

At this time only a KPI object can redirect a user to another sheet. It's not possible with Bar or Pie charts yet. I don't know of any extensions that offer this functionality (though that doesn't mean that such extension doesn't exists).

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable

Hi,

maybe u can create a transparent button which does exactly this action and put it over it.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You could do this with a trigger on a selection change of one or more of the dimensions, but you generally should not do it. Navigating to another sheet on selecting something in a chart conflicts with the standard functionality of QV and will risk confusing your users and/or frustrating them if they want to drill into the chart to study it in more detail.

Also the selection change that causes the trigger will apply wherever that selection changes, and not only selection changes in that chart, so a selection of that field in another sheet will also cause a jump to the other sheet.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Not in Qlik Sense though.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Didn't notice that the question related to Sense

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Been there, done that