Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need to remove zero values from a bar chart

I guess this is quite a simple thing to do but I am quite new to Qlik Sense. I have a number of values of zero within a data set and when showing the bar chart of company (dimension) against data set (measure) I can't show a limitation of bottom 10 due to there being a load of zero entries. I have tried unticking the "Show Null Values" option but this doesn't do it. Any help in how to remove these values from the expression would be handy. The measure expression is simply this:

Avg([Rating])

Cheers for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the accordion under Add-ons | Data Handling is switch for "Show zero values".  What is that set to ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the accordion under Add-ons | Data Handling is switch for "Show zero values".  What is that set to ?

Not applicable
Author

Absolute star. The "Show zero values" was on in the data handling section. Removed the tick and all is good with the world.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yup - Half the initial challenge when using a product new to you is not yet knowing what tick boxes are where.

KishoreSuri
Creator
Creator

Hi, This Kishore. I have done the same which you mentioned , but Zero values not yet removed in the Bar chart.
Thanks,
Kishore S